DJ Synchro Cookies Policy
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use our own cookies to recognize you when you visit our website. This means that you don’t have to log in each time you visit, and we can remember your preferences and settings.
Those cookies with one- or two-letter names (such as “a”, “c” or “qc”) are DJ Synchro cookies.
Google cookies are those beginning “__ut”.
To opt out of this analysis by Google, please see the Opting Out section below.
We use the online advertising program Google AdWords and the Google Remarketing technology, both operated by the company Google Inc. ("Google").
For measuring conversion with Google AdWords, a conversion tracking cookie is placed when a user clicks on a DJ Synchro advertisement delivered by Google (“Ads”). Conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. Google uses a different cookie for each Google AdWords customer and there is no consolidation of the cookie data with other data. If you click on one of our Ads and proceed to a page equipped with a conversion tag and the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion is documented. With the help of the conversion tracking cookie we see the total number of conversions and are able to review the performance of our Ads. You can find more information about Google AdWords here.
When you click on one of our Ads, a Google Remarketing cookie is placed. This cookie helps to serve our Ads to you at a later time when you browse pages of the Google content network. Remarketing cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. For more information on Google Remarketing, please see here.
Google cookies are those beginning “__ut”.
To opt out of personalized ad serving by Google, please see the Opting Out section below.
Depending on your location, we may use DoubleClick, an ad serving service operated by Google Adwords
In addition to cookies, we also use the following standard Internet technologies in connection with your use of the Platform:
- Clear GIFs: We use “clear GIFs”, sometimes known as “web bugs”, which are small image files that we embed into our email newsletters. These clear GIFs tell us whether you opened the newsletter, clicked on any of the content or forwarded the newsletter to someone else. This provides us with useful information regarding the effectiveness of our email newsletters, which we can use to ensure that we are delivering information that is relevant to our users.
We think it’s important that you are able to control the collection of personal data relating to your use of DJ Synchro®, and have therefore made sure that you can opt out of any personal data collection using cookies or other technologies as set out below. (Please note that you cannot opt out of our use of Flash cookies or HTML5 local storage as these are necessary for the technical operation of the platform. However, we do not use these technologies to collect any personal data.)
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects for the Platform – if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all of the features of the Platform. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt-out of personalized ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager or if you wish to opt-out permanently even when all cookies are deleted from your browser you can install their plugin here.
- To opt-out of personalized ad delivery through AdsWizz, you can do it here. To opt-out of personalized ad delivery through Global, you can find more info here.
- To opt-out of analysis by Quantcast on our website and other websites, please visit http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
- You can also disable analytics for mobile apps, including tracking by Adjust, from the settings screen on your mobile device.
- To opt-out of tracking by Scorecard Research on our website and other websites, please visit http://scorecardresearch.com/optouttag.aspx.
- You can also manage many companies’ cookies used for online advertising at the US-based aboutads.info choices page or the EU-based Your Online Choices. Or you may choose to change your browser settings to opt-out of cookies.
- To opt out of interest-based ads on mobile devices, please follow these instructions for your mobile device: On android open the Google Settings app on your device and select “ads” to control the settings. On iOS devices with iOS 6 and above use Apple’s advertising identifier. To learn more about limiting ad tracking using this identifier, visit the settings menu on your device.
- To opt-out of location tracking when using our apps, you can use the settings of your device.
Clear GIFs are included in our email newsletters. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by following the link in the newsletter itself.
Last amended: 25 July 2016